welcome to the Minsterley Parish Council website

Anti Social behaviour

Parishioners are reminded that they should phone 101 to report anti-social behaviour as the more incidents reported will ensure action is taken. In the case of incidents involving cars please note and report the vehicle registration numbers if possible.
Urgent or serious matters - dial 999.


Back to the Main News Page