welcome to the Minsterley Parish Council website

Minutes of meeting 11th September 2018

Minsterley Parish Council

Chair G M Rogers

MINUTES TUES 11th Sept 2018 7:00 pm Sept 18

Present G Rogers (GR) Chair, Councillors Brown (GB) Hignett (NH) Bill (BB) Davies (MD) Jackson (RJ) Allen (NA) Potter (AP)

D Leeson (clerk) + 3 residents

1/ Open Forum
D Jones went over issues arising from Hall Bank development in Pontesbury and the routes suggested as a divert. The divert should be Leigh rd not Horsebridge. Could we ask for NO HGV signage.
A request was made for a dog bin in Callow cres after a discussion was agreed to ask for costing.
Police report for 2 mths Assault 9, Veh Crime 1, Theft 3, Burglary 2, Crim dam 1, ASB 14, Concern for safety 10.

2/ Apologies
S Lockwood holiday


3/ Dispensations/Interests
GB Parish Hall RJ Church

4/ Minutes of Aug 18 meeting & matters arising
Signed as true by Chair (GR) Proposed by All sec all

5/ Parish Property
a) Square
A resident had concerns about noise/nuisance in the square and the use f the urinal. S Pryce to be asked about cleaning and planning about the provision of a gate at night.

b) Playing field
Trees trimmed
c) Street lights
A light in Horsebridge had been reported to contractor.
Chair supplied Clerk with a list of lights out.
Also asked if S Council can supply a map of street lights.

d) Footpaths
Maple dr littering reported to Muller, no reply
Dog fouling clerk to look into obtaining spray paint warnings. And cost of bin and servicing.#
NH to enquire about the bench on path to Pontesbury

e) Play areas
Clerk went over safety issues.
Agreed to get contractor to carry out wet pour repairs as tendered.
Investigate way forward with the adult equipment with NA & AP and P Stealey.
Clerk to ask for access to CIL funding.
Callow lane issue with tidying, hopefully school time will sort.
Clerk to ask sevenside about hedge on path to longleat

f) Parish Hall
NTR

g) De Fib
Unit checked and OK. Clerk to ensure registerd

6/ Shropshire Council
a) Highways
Ashlea lorries issue MD had written to suppliers to advise them of correct route.
Wagbeach/Waterwheel issue with water on road will be a problem in winter.
Also issue with horsebridge rd again with water coming thru the carriageway.
Further up the rd past Brynteg water on bends in road to Asterley.
Also BT line issue MD will pass to engineer.
Dan Green to be invited to next meeting and clerk to ask for divert at leigh rd and No HGV signage, copy to NH
D Jones asked for hedge at linden fields to be moved, via planning NH t progress.

b) Footpaths
Stile on the footpath to bridge at grove needs repair and pop hole or kissing gate replace

c) Other Sc items Flooding/Youth
Report on burial grounds, discussion NH & GR to progress.
GR attended Town & Parish forum, Scrutiny officer went over process, Open spaces, Road safety, Env Grant 20MPH & CIL

7/ Planning
18/03764/CPE 11 Drury Lane change of use no comment
18/03518/FUL Ploxgreen garage dwelling and annexe no obj


8/Payments to be made

i/ Clerks Pay 2nd QTR 18/19 624 chq no 817
ii/ HMRC Clerks PAYE 2nd QTR 18/19 432 chq no 818
iii/ Clerks agreed exp 2nd QTR 18/19 120 chq no 819
iiii/ SP Gdns services caretaker duties 2nd QTR 18/19 845 chq no 820
v/ A Dudleston tree surgery play field and square 480 chq no 821
vi/ SP gdns services bus shelter paint 60 chq no 822
vii/ T Bishton strimming and pruning 65 chq no 823
Bank statement 44212.32.
9/Corres

None

Next meeting Tues 9/10/18 Meeting ended 20:50

Signed as true by Chair 9/10/2018

 

Back to the main Meetings Page